Tuesday 19 January 2010

Almost Mummy

Almost Mummy . I went to the chemist and bought a home test, then I went to the doctor's and he told me the rest. . I couldn't tell my mother, she wouldn't approve, looking back now, it was a stupid move. . My imediate thoughts were on my fella and what he might say, if I'd foreseen his reaction I wouldn't be here today. . Course he wouldn't stand by me, he didn't want to know, it was alright for him, he could just up and go. . So there I was left on my own, with his child inside to face the future alone. . With no option left, I went back to my G.P, he was very understanding, made an appointment for me. . Within no time at all I was in a hospital gown, that clean smelling building on the edge of town. . As they took me down, the nurse said, 'Don't worry', and smiled, and a short while later, I'd murdered my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment